How to print from your devices when connected to college WiFi network
(Documents can be in pdf, word, and excel, PowerPoint or an image file format to
Go to the PaperCut Login Page : Click Here
3. This is the web print window. To begin click the “submit a job” link.
4. The next window will have a list of printers. Go ahead and select whichever printer you wish to print. Scroll down to the bottom of the window and click the “print options and account selection” button to continue.
5. Select the number of copies of your document you wish to print and click “upload document.”
6. Now select your document to upload by clicking “browse.” please make sure your document is in one of the listed supported document types. Note: if you are using a mac and your document is not a supported type, you can go to file -> print, and then click the “save as pdf” option. Once you have saved it, you can upload this pdf instead.
7. A file upload window will open. Navigate to where your file is saved, select and click “upload.” the window will close. Then click “upload and complete” to print your document.